Desirable College Major

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

In Hong Kong, there will always be a very high demand for breast enhancement surgeons. I do not believe this trend will change in the future. You can look around and you know it's true. Thousands of Chinese girls are born everyday. That's a giant market that's only going to expand. So if your nephew got the desirable skills and can morph walls into mountains, he'll always find work in Hong Kong. He'll also get to play with tits everday while getting paid, so he won't get bored like the bankers or cs guys.

Quote Originally Posted by zymu:
    In Hong Kong, there will always be a very high demand for breast enhancement surgeons. I do not believe this trend will change in the future. You can look around and you know it's true. Thousands of Chinese girls are born everyday. That's a giant market that's only going to expand. So if your nephew got the desirable skills and can morph walls into mountains, he'll always find work in Hong Kong. He'll also get to play with tits everday while getting paid, so he won't get bored like the bankers or cs guys.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A plastic surgeon, huh? Good choice but I don't know if his family can afford sending him to medical school and then another 7 years(?) of internship. You're talking about almost 10 years from now. By that time he may have gotten married and tied down with family obligations to experience HK. It will be much easier if he is doing this while he's still single.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2