musicians?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I am a master kazoo player and I'm an acclaimed triangle pinger.

i have been looking for a triangulator for the uh... beethoven... triangle... quintet... suite.....

oh man, i love shostakovich! i just don't know if i should bring my violin anymore. i'm only going to be in hk for 3 months and i think i'd be devastated if my violin got damaged during the move. also, i already have enough luggage as is=/. i'd love to play though...but i just might have to pass. any one have an extra violin or know if i could rent one?

yeh that is a really great piece. we should get together sometime and read through some piano trios!

i have an extra violin

you're more than welcome to use it if we can play some chamber music!

anyone has the score with them (Shos. Trio). ??

thanks mobespierre! i'm so excited=). i'm arriving late next week, so i'll post again then.

hello mobespierre, i'm now in hk, got in saturday and ready to jam=). when do you want to meet up?

Chamber Music

Hi there,

I've been playing the piano since the age of 7 (am 33) and have played in trio, quartet or quintet as an amateur.
    Would love to join since I have been looking for musicians for a long time in HK !
    Please email or call 97225185.

Violist here...

I'm not gonna be in HK until 1st of December.... I'm a violinist/violist and I run an entertainment company and we supply all types of bands to bars, hotels and events in Asia Pacific Region....
    Send me emai at [email protected] my mobile is 51618835, I can't be reached now but you can send me text messages.

friends call me rey, some call me marjune