Options exhausted

Options exhausted

Hi,
    I have been actively looking for housing options (serviced or furnished). I've used all the sites recommended in forums i.e. gohome, centranet, craigslist, classified etc, but can't seem to find anything and getting kind of nervous. Does anyone have any other suggestions? I'm just looking for a furnished apt. for about 6 months and possible longer...

Also, are agents helpful in finding something in my budget of $7K or less? How much commission will they take?

Thanks!

Commission is normally half a month from each of the landlord and tenant, but your problem is that very few landlords will sign up for leases of less tha 12 months. So what you need is a serviced apartment, but I reckon $7K/month is at the very bottom end of the range for those...

$7000....you can find flat in WanChai..

Are there any specific buildings you know of? I've searched all over and seem to come across the same serviced apts. So $7K is not feasible even if it's a single or a hole in the wall?

cwb

im paying 7k per month here in the victoria apartments in cwb. very clean and comfortable.. the room is tiny (230' and no window!) but it has been just fine for me on a temporary basis - and im a really picky person with these type of things.