where to live?

Keb

where to live?

My husband has recently been transfered to HK. We are moving in July this year. He is going to be working in Wanchai, we have been looking for apartments in mid-levels and repulse bay. I've heard that's where most of the expats live. I really would like to have some familiar faces around and that is why I am looking in these 2 areas. I would like to know if it is relatively easy to go from Repulse bay to Wanchai using public transportation, or would it be better for him if we get something in mid-levels? Is buying a car expensive? Is it worth to buy a car? a lot of traffic? If there is anyone living there who could answer my questions, I 'll really appreciate it.

mid level is very good to live, its in central and very close to wan chai. u can also consider living in Discovery Bay. alot of expats live there too. Repulse bay is just a bit too far i think. not too convenient to travel. i dun think u have to buy a car here as soon as u move here. coz public transportation is very convenient here. u can take train, bus or cab to everywhere in no time.

Depends on your budget. Happy Valley and several other places come to mind.

Wondering if Happy Valley is accessible by Public Transport- I work in Quarry Bay?