I will probably move to Hong Kong in the next two months. I have been offered a job there and have some questions about expenses.
1. Could I survive in HK on 25.000HK dollars?
2. IÂ´ve heard that a small apartment will cost around 7000/month. What other expenses can I count on (water, electricity etc)?
3. How much does food cost (lunch, supermarket etc)?
4. Is the tax only 15% or are there some "hidden" taxes aswell?
5. How much does it cost to rent a movie?
6. Are there any sites or forums for designers living in Hong Kong?
Do you have some other recomendations or tips for me moving to Hong Kong?