clothing / eyeglasses / piano donations?

clothing / eyeglasses / piano donations?

I am cleaning out the apt and wondering if there is anywhere I can donate used, but still usable cloths, a couple pairs of eyeglasses, and yes, a piano. Really don't want this stuff to go to waste!

Thanks so much!

U can try Crossroads International (www.crossroads.org.hk). It is a registered non-profit corporation which takes Hong Kong's quality superseded goods and redistributes them to people in need, locally and internationally . I also donated some books and clothing to them b4.

Quote Originally Posted by meiwen:
    I am cleaning out the apt and wondering if there is anywhere I can donate used, but still usable cloths, a couple pairs of eyeglasses, and yes, a piano. Really don't want this stuff to go to waste!

Thanks so much!

Can I know the condition of your piano? If the condition is good, I would like to get it for my own use, of course, I will pay someone to bring it to my home. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Peep ! Peep !:
    U can try Crossroads International (www.crossroads.org.hk).
    Yes but, note that "used adult clothing" and "adult novels" are on the "not needed" list here: http://www.crossroads.org.hk/help/goods/list/notneeded