Track the Typhoon

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Either way there will be rain and heavy rain = plenty of wet tshirts ..
    so I'm happy

Quote Originally Posted by JaredHK:
    Either way there will be rain and heavy rain = plenty of wet tshirts ..
    so I'm happy
    Just remember to bring along some cardboards numbered from 0 to 10 for the wet t-shirt contest

lol...............

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

Let's make a running bet here...

T8....will it happen or won't it?

I'm betting on the T8 happening tomorrow.....any skeptics?

The rain is really rolling in.. I just saw a dark cloud pass over and it looks like rain is coming in from the kowloon side. Here it comes!

Still, as much as I would like to celebrate an unexpected holiday, I'm betting no T8 for tomorrow. It is heading too far east.

Well, I am keeping my finger cross..Hopefully I get a holiday..and go get a shooter at stormie..No work + shooters = YAAAAAAAAY

Max - hope you're wrong!!! Am flying in tomorrow night...yikes!!!Didn't pack my umbrella

Since reading all the weather reports etc, and Hemlock is such an optimist.... I'd like you guys to give me some comfort here

Am flying in Wed night (10pmish) so, how should I attempt to get to the Island...Bus, cab, MTR, or should I just stay at the airport till the rains subside? Any suggestions?

Even if we can't stay home tomorrow morning, there's still the chance that T8 gets hoisted in the afternoon, so that you can leave earlier. Hoisting of T8 will be pre-announced so that employers can send their staff home on time before the sh*t starts hitting the fan. Fair enough for me .

Wow, maybe this one's for real. Typhoons are every year in HK, but the one we are about to face gets even mentioned in the major German news :
    http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/0,1518,416460,00.html