any bodybuilders here?

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18

For those of you who are interested in the subject of steroids and performance enhancing substances in general, there was an excellent documentary out in 2008 called Bigger Stronger Faster* (2008)@@AMEPARAM@@http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTQ1MzcyMDg3MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODAwOTY5MQ@@._ V1._SX100_SY139_.jpg@@AMEPARAM@@BMTQ1MzcyMDg3MF5BM l5BanBnXkFtZTcwODAwOTY5MQ@@@@AMEPARAM@@SX100@@AMEP ARAM@@SY139

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkDifferent:
    'roids don't do anything as such if you don't work out.
    the thing is that roids allow you to work more because of faster recovery etc.....so, in terms of volume, you actually work more.

...I have to admit, that assuming the same goal, training naturally will take YEARS longer to achieve that goal than with using roids...moreover, training naturally you will pretty soon reach a genetic plateau, which no hard work will ever help you to overcome.

...and I am not quite sure what do you mean by "pride" here...

the only concern with roids is that, as with ANY other drug, it may have some side effects....with men, assuming moderate dosages, this is not a big issue, and in most cases side effects are reversible.

....women, however, are a competely different story...using male hormone by females leads to side-effects that are non-reversible
    The NPC figure girls even are scary! They can get away with a lot more.. using growth and some steroids that they dont' test for.

Natural or unnatural.. it's still an art. And regardless, it's very impressive to see them on stage in that physique. I love it Friend of mine competes in the heavy weights and on stage he is if I remember correctly 260? He's a monster!!

Quote Originally Posted by bbcbape:
    i dont care about the side effects that i get when im 65 years old. i want to look good and be buff NOW!!!

"Livin the fast life, in fast cars
    Everywhere we go, people know who we are
    A team from out of Queens with the american dream
    So we're plottin up a scheme to get the seven figure cream"
    Elephantitis of your balls.

I wonder how that would feel.

anybody see the documentary about the man who's arm exploded? Due to him spot injecting and not being smart about being CLEAN, he ended up with a nasty nasty infection in his bicep and now it's all deformed compared to his other arm. it was pretty nasty

that documentary has not nothing to do with performance enhancing drugs (e.g. steroids..)....that maniac was injecting synthol....it's like having breast implants

there is very good documentary about steroids called "Truth about Steroids" which you can easily find on youtube.

Last edited by ThinkDifferent; 05-03-2010 at 07:08 AM.

that documentary has not nothing to do with performance enhancing drugs (e.g. steroids..)....that maniac was injecting synthol....it's like having breast implants

there is very good documentary about steroids called "Truth about Steroids" which you can easily find on youtube.
    isn't that an oil based? he was also actively selling steroids and using. I don't have anything against people who use it but at least if you are, be smart about it and don't be a tard and use dirty needles!!

yes. as a matter of fact quite a few bodybuilding pros use synthol to increase calf size because it is such a difficult muscle to build otherwise.

..Greg Valentino is a f$%&ed in a head person ...what is really astounding is that he actually looked pretty good before using synthol....I guess it's in the nature of americans to "supersize me" when it comes not to just food but anything else..*no offense here* )

yes. as a matter of fact quite a few bodybuilding pros use synthol to increase calf size because it is such a difficult muscle to build otherwise.

..Greg Valentino is a f$%&ed in a head person ...what is really astounding is that he actually looked pretty good before using synthol....I guess it's in the nature of americans to "supersize me" when it comes not to just food but anything else..*no offense here* )

NONE taken! I actually am ashamed to say I'm living here b/c the epidemic of obesity rising so rapidly. 55% of every state is apparently obese or morbidly obese. Horrifying. GROSSSSSSS

OK. just to revive a rusty thread...

anyone into bodybuilding training at California Fit. Central??
    Just started training heavy again...might even be competing end of the year, so kind of excited but mostly see scrawny chinese guys around

also, might not be resuming my contract there, so anyone can suggest better place to train at under 700HKD/month?