per entry car parks

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

per entry car parks

I'm Looking for per entry car parks in Hong Kong and Kowloon. So far, I know the BP International house is $100 per 24 hours. The one in Happy Valley behind the Esso station is $80 per day.

Anyone know any other per entry car parks?

there used to be a very cheap lot at kai tak.
    if you want cheap, go out to NT.
    free in shek O.

thanks but I don't really need cheap or free, just in a convenient location that has per entry fees instead of per hour.........

It's a moot question really unless you're specific in location. There are scores of car parks around, covered and uncovered that have day charges. You mention Kowloon, but where? I know several in places like San Po Kong, Cheung Sha Wan, etc but that won't help if you're looking at Ngau Tau Kok. A lot of Wilson car parks do a day charge.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by jaykay; 13-06-2010 at 08:14 AM.

well I'm not so much interested in the day charge car parks but a 24 hour charge ones. I don't know many car parks like that. Only the 2 I mentioned actually

many carparks have a "maximum" charge for 24 hours...so, even if they have hourly charges, they may still have a maximum charge.

ex. one of the carparks in sai kung charges $20/hour, maximum $80/day (not including sundays and public holidays).

If you don't care where then try a car park by the sea miles from anywhere - like Sunny Bay.

Cheap, uncovered and have 24 hr parking.

or just rent a space in a building near you

thanks all but I was hoping for a list of car parks that have 24 hours fixed charging so that I have options to park for the day where ever I plan to go in Hong Kong.

suggest you drive with your eyes open and find some. As we don't know where you go and the are 2000Km's of road in HK any suggestion is likely not where you go.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast