Hong Kong Ex-Pat Blog

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Beth Danae:
    Ok, I'm a blogger too... so gotta provide my link www.abnormull.com
    my email address should anyone want to chat (I need to meet friends!)
    is [email protected]

Alrighty, Out for now...
    Hi Beth,

Have read your blog. I'm moving to HK from Spore in about 2 months. Lots of mixed feelings...I've lived in Australia and moving out of Spore is not unsual for me but yet, there's feelings of incertainty. And reading your blog gives me comfort. Thanks!

these blogs are awesome. I've spent the past hour or so reading.

are there any more? Hope others may post.

I normally don't like blogs unless they actually have something to say, but these are actually really good. (Most bloggers remind me of people in real life who like to hear themselves talk just for the sake of hearing their voice.)

these were great!

(how cute is this? --------> ) :band

Hehe I was thinking of posting my blog, but i do admit my blog is filled with my own self indulgent prose

deleteduser

I have a blog, but I'm not an "expat" - so don't expect daily tales of drinking myself into oblivion

It's more of a personal diary, so it might not be interesting to most... Feel free to check it out though:

www.k-rad.hk

Great Blog!

Hey SusieK,

Great Blog.. really entertaining. I've sent it over to some friends who are thinking about working/moving to HK.

@ susiek: good job! really funny - and hey what an appearance! mine is not half as shiny as yours. keep on writing, i am curious for more adventures of yours

I have a personal blog: couldtry.livejournal.com. Mostly the self-indulgent variety and not strictly about hong kong.

Quote Originally Posted by esque:
    I have a personal blog: couldtry.livejournal.com. Mostly the self-indulgent variety and not strictly about hong kong.
    very nice. the picture of the trees impressed me a lot.