NET scheme interview (EMB)

Closed Thread

NET scheme interview (EMB)

Hi,

I have an interview for a NET job with the EMB soon and was wondering does anyone have any information regarding the interview process. I do not have a degree in education but have a TESL and experience, which apparently is enough these days. What sort of questions do they ask, what do they seem to focus on?

Any information would be great,

Thanks!

I don't have any information to give you but I'm in the same boat as you. Let me know how it goes would you? And good luck!

By the way, what is your degree in?

my degree is in science (biochemistry and immunology) so pretty unrelated. how about yours?

Naomi and Emuse,

I've been through the NET interview and I'm going over to HK in Aug to start work. The interview depends on which postion you're applying for, primary and secondary. I went for the primary interview and bascially they wanted to know what sort of strategies I used when teaching English to children and if I'm willing to share and conduct workshops for teachers. Don't think they really care about your degree. I've a Bachelor in Hotel Management and I got it. But, I'm also qualified teacher and I've been teaching in a primary school for the last 6 years. Hope this helps