Shouldn't the British be grateful being able to live in Hong Kong in such a safe city

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Should'nt the British be ashamed for leaving such a poor Education System Behind

This chap clearly suffers from a bad case of stupidity, or maybe just ignorance, Britain, whilst turning HK from a few peasants shacks to a key global city, should have set up a better educuation system to help people like this follow.

Going to resist the urge to rant, but a few pointers:

• Hong Kong is safe unless you want to speak out, or go to a rough 'no go zone' at night....
    • Crime Rates increase with investment (and quality of) policing, and we all know what HK's police are like (anyone wanna bet about that?)
    • And whilst you may be less at risk from someone else, in HK you’re at a very high risk from yourself, as it has one of the highest suicide rates in the WORLD and the highest of any (major) city in South East Asia. Having been subjected to 'reporters' intellectual musings I can’t say I’m surprised...
    Last edited by Laughing_Monkey; 31-05-2006 at 04:16 PM.

Windup thread.

for someone thats' been in Russia, Britain is like a theme park. But then again, i have never felt unsafe anywhere.

U.K is only dangerous if you accidentally spill a guys pint in yates wine lodge!

The British can't be trusted? Nice sweeping, racist statement there. Idiot. Have you got nothing better to do than look through the bbc website for reports of attacks? How sad.

Last edited by JonnyC; 31-05-2006 at 11:56 PM.

Isn't it fun to be wound up though?

Of course the US is even worse than the UK, probably China too. but England definitely is not as safe as it sounds. just pay extra attention around you if you ever go there and Bristish definitely can't be trusted.

Who are these BRISTISH ??? they sound scary to me !!

I have neo read such a load of rubbish in all my life. I lived in Manc for 21 years and London for 15. I never felt threatened or scared. Have partied, clubbed, walked home alone, travelled the tube at night and been in many Yates Lodges (!)......

There is danger everywhere you can't live your life ' just in case ' and wrap yourself in cotton wool. How dull would that be ???

REPORTER should maybe use his time reporting and not scaremongering....

That top bit was a quote - i just did not work the quote thing right...

Of course the US is even worse than the UK, probably China too. but England definitely is not as safe as it sounds. just pay extra attention around you if you ever go there and Bristish definitely can't be trusted.[

Still not got it right Janet.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast