Please recommend movers

Closed Thread

Please recommend movers

My firm is moving me from Hong Kong to India. I've used Santa Fe in the past to move to Hong Kong. Does anyone have a point of view on Allied or Crown? While both seem very professional, the trouble with Allied is they do not have a presence in India themselves and work through a local partner who I've not heard very good things about.

Any feedback will be most appreciated!

we are the shakers

I'd drop our advertisers (Links) a line by submitting an online quotation request. Not too sure who their Indian counterpart is .. they'll let you know when you get done with the quotation.

Links dont use us neither does Allied ..
    For the 1st time, i see a thread which means biz to me

Well, looks like you need to be doing your biz dev by calling Links and Allied.. Get off the computer and make a call or three.

sure sire ... will pass on the lead to da concerned

Angry what happened to the post rules - no ads, solicitations etc???

Ok, no apparent solicitation. But please- this wasn't a call for a possible quotation. Or wisecracks. Maybe I just don't have a sense of humour!

Obviously I'd have done some research to have shortlisted Allied and Crown. I wasn't looking for more options- just a point of view on one vs the other. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough.

Granted that, I have to say the response was a bit bizarre. My first time posting on this website, too , - not too encouraging!!!