Hello, we have just moved to Hog Kong early this year and though people have been telling us how bad the humidity levels in Hong Kong can be, we never believed it until a few days ago when we found mould and mildew all over the house. Now, I am getting worried because we have to keep cleaning everything and checking the carpet, etc for mould. Then I found out that my aircon(Trane brand) has a dry and humid function. I was wondering if it would help if we turn it on the whole day or buy a dehumidifier? Then in a few weeks we will be away for two weeks and we are worried that when we come back, there would be a 'forest' of mould everywhere. Can anyone out there offer me some solutions? Its really freaking me out. The weather is also killing me and I hate the 'sticky' feeling. Any suggestions would really be helpful. Thanks!