Plastic Surgery?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyStoked:
    Hey everyone, I've been living in Hong Kong for the past 7 months now, and will be moving to and from here and the US for the next year..I've been thinking of getting something done, and I heard that Shenzhen has extremely low prices on surgery compared to here in Hong Kong or the US. Has anyone gone to see a doctor? Ive been trying to do some work and find info, but there aren't any doctors listed that I can find. Ive also found many articles of chinese students getting work done for fun and because its so cheap, but by beauticians and non-certified surgeons.. help! Im looking for something cheap and safe!
    i know of a very good doctor in sz. he goes to conferences and paticipates in plastic surgeries often at korea. he s one of the first to have the skills to use korean style double eyelid surgery in china. not even docs in hk have the skills in this korean style surgery as of now.

what 's the diff?? well, korean style double eyelid surgery only requires a very very small cut (about 1/3 of an inch) on the upper eyelid to create the double fold. where as the traditional double eyelid surgery requires the cut to be at least 1.5 inch and of course requires much much longer to heal.

a friend of mine has had her eyes worked on by this doc and her eyes are so much prettier now. i wouldnt compliment on any doc unless i know he s good, professional and good at what he does.

he s also good at other plastic surgeries too if you re plannning to have other work done besides eyes. i m asian and have hidden double eyelid. i will have my eyes worked on by this doc later when i have time off from work.

botox in kowloon

hi ! where is the place in Kowloon where you can get botox done for $1500?
    Im very interested ~

I am a guy living in Shenzhen. I am now married, but before I got married I had some fun. If you are thinking about a boob job, then it may be hit or miss. That I know of, I have encountered three women that have had the job done. One was perfect (perfect prefect). One was very good. Both look and feel.

The third was pretty good on sight but definitely looked a little unnatural, not horrible, just prototypically boobjob-like. However, it felt like a bag of vacuum-packed beans inside--in that the sac would move, but with quite a bit more effort and felt a little squared off.

I should stop talking now.

But I won't. I am thinking about lasik surgery, but won't have it done here in Shenzhen. Part of the reason is I worry about it not being done right--even though a Shenzhen doctor with lots of experience may be just as good, I like have the threat of a big lawsuit hanging over my doctor. Part of the reason is that I want to be able to fully communicate with the doctor. Not taking chances with my eyes.

The closest my wife has had to plastic surgery here is eyeliner tattoo, which worked out very well for her.