HK Social Structure: "To each his own..."?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sylvesterjay
    I'd like to list my favourite movie quote, and ironically the most profound thing I have ever heard. From the movie Bulworth...

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open-ended program of procreative racial deconstruction. Everybody just gotta keep f#$^in' everybody 'til they're all the same color."
    In other words known as Brazilians !!!

Quote Originally Posted by sylvesterjay
    I'd like to list my favourite movie quote, and ironically the most profound thing I have ever heard. From the movie Bulworth...

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open-ended program of procreative racial deconstruction. Everybody just gotta keep f#$^in' everybody 'til they're all the same color."
    .. and so the song in the background goes -- "Ghetto superstar, that is what we are//Come away with me to another land..."

Chrome, this thread might give you some more thoughts to ponder: http://www.geoexpat.com/forum/thread9852-2.html

Quote Originally Posted by Krad
    Oh, hey, now we got a classification for chrome!
    A troll, to my knowledge is someone who posts non-sense or off-topic, disrupting the flow of the discussion at hand.
    Now you can take a guess who the troll is in this post which I have started... hmmmmm... i wonder....reallly.... i dont knoooooow.... hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by donabel_beltran
    .. and so the song in the background goes -- "Ghetto superstar, that is what we are//Come away with me to another land..."

Chrome, this thread might give you some more thoughts to ponder: http://www.geoexpat.com/forum/thread9852-2.html
    This post is about some1 looking for european faces...
    Nothing to do with my intentions. Thanks anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by chrome
    This post is about some1 looking for european faces...
    Nothing to do with my intentions. Thanks anyways.
    Oh, but it wasn't just about that. If you will scroll down, you will see glimpses of why people seek others similar to themselves in background and lifestyle, and why they stick together. The categories you used were based on race and origins (ex: southeast asian ladies, indo-african crew). Some of the points raised there can help you understand how to integrate (= live harmoniously) into such groupings.

Quote Originally Posted by chrome
    A troll, to my knowledge is someone who posts non-sense or off-topic, disrupting the flow of the discussion at hand.
    Now you can take a guess who the troll is in this post which I have started... hmmmmm... i wonder....reallly.... i dont knoooooow.... hmmmm

Yeah, you're right. That pretty much describes this entire thread. :P

Oh, BTW, even though this is way more work than its worth, courtesy of Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

In Internet terminology, a troll is someone who comes into an established community such as an online discussion forum, and posts inflammatory, rude or offensive messages designed intentionally to annoy and antagonize the existing members or disrupt the flow of discussion.

Which also seems to accurately describe this thread.
    Last edited by Krad; 13-06-2006 at 03:03 PM.

now now boys, play nice or we will have to send you to opposite corners. HK is a very international city, so do your part for procreative racial deconstruction...can't we all just get along?

i don't really think Chrome (or anyone that commented in this thread) is a troll, per se...

just that this is a sensitive topic, and he sounded a little too "matter-of-factly" in his opening post...

i'm not really against these thread because it is interesting to see what different people think of Hong Kong and its residents, but i would like to see a bit more moderation on similar topics before the threads go bad...

- bernard

Ok .. we're not allowed to classify people as trolls in this thread. You may call them shallow money hungry racist alcoholics who live in Pokfulam, but please do not call anyone a troll.

There you go... order restored in this shallow pond that we live in.

Insulted

I don't live in Pokfulam!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast