Any Indian Expat Wives Out There??

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

any one know where can i get spirit & turpentine for oil painting?

what is the chinese name for these items and i also need to know where can i get a stand for oil paintings?
    thanks
    Last edited by tangy13; 15-02-2004 at 12:58 PM. Reason: could u please change the title of my thread

You'll have a fair amount of luck meeting Indian and other expat women at the American Women's Association, which despite its name is a very multi-cultural group.

http://www.awa.org.hk

Don't really have recommendations for any specific Indian groups.

delete please

I'm sorry I cannot help with spirit or turpentine but was curious what that had to with Indian expat wives ?

Indian Expat wife

sat siri akal .yes there are and i am most willing to help since i have been in H.K.over 20 yrs . my e-mail is [email protected]. we have the kiran on every wednesday in the sikh temple and many other gatherings .

Help! Shri Please Correct My Thread!

HELP! MY THREADS GOT MIXED UP! I JUST NEEDED TO KNOW WHERE I COULD BUY SPIRIT & TURPENTINE IN HK. WHAT IS THE CHINESE NAME FOR THESE TWO.

AND......IF THERE WERE ANY INDIAN LADIES IN HK, THANKS WILL DEFINITELY CHECK OUT AWA!

Tangy13.Indian women

hello do not know what you mean. but anyway there are many of us in H.K. please e-mail me what you mean by that. thanks

hi narinder thanks for replying will def be in touch!

Hi tangy13,

I am an Indian Expat wife Are you new to HK ?

hi scr, yes im new about 6 months new! to hk how about yourself ?, i live at cwb you can email me at [email protected].

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast