clubbing songs

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

haha yea ayukobaby i understood what you meant. and i hate when stuff like this happens, you just cant put your finger on it. i'm trying to think of some of the songs i heard when i was out on the weekend. maybe Beep by the pussy cat dolls (i think theres a kinda halt thing in the middle of that?), or what about SOS by rihanna, thats played quite a lot... I'll keep thinking

haha enwhy thanks alot. i will check out these songs when i got home. hope they are the one more of the song is floating up on my mind now haha its driving me nuts....... lol

Quote Originally Posted by enwhy_es:
    maybe Beep by the pussy cat dolls

i think it was this one

Quote Originally Posted by martyn:
    i think it was this one
    hAHA ur my hero. thats the 6 beat tune humming in my head all da time. thanks alot. but now i have another song pops up my head haha this time is even more difficult. hehe its a song by a female n male singer... haha any clue??

YAY we solved it, with such little clues too! i'm glad you can put your mind to rest now.. its a good song huh. BEEP!

ANOTHER one? what are u doing to us!? haha its becoming like a game. ok so is this another clubbing song u heard when u were wasted? anymore details or is it along the same lines, except with a male singer too (singer or rapper?)

Thumbs up

haha sorry guys, but i just have no clue wat the song is like again. hmmm its like the girl sing one line, then the guy sing another line hmmm actually if u were in cavern, it was the live band who sang it. and the girl sang pretty good. sorry i dont ve more hints by now lol i will try my best to think of sum lyrics.... hmm i remember the guy sing something like you make me spin.... sth like that. hope it works. haha
    u guys rocks.. can find a song with so little hint

My Humps- Black Eyed Peas

i think that's the one you are talking about

man that songs old

I think you might also like:

get me bodied- Beyonce

So Sexy- Janet Jackson

That's that-snoop dogg ft. R Kelly

Wouldn't get Far-The Game

Get Up- Ciara

Like a Boy- Ciara

Let it go- Keyshia cole ft. Missy Eillot

Like this- Kelly Rowland

Ok guys, does anyone know the name of the song (and the singer) which has a chorus which goes something like "Ellar, Ellar, Ellar, hey, hey, hey" (ingenious lyrics I know). Have heard it a fair bit in clubs (including the Cavern last Friday hehe - but I am afraid I can't help with the original post query) and feel like downloading it from iTunes!

Ah, never mind.. believe it or not, I found it by googling something like "ellar, ellar".. and I think "song". Found a myspace page which mentioned these words and Rihanna.. then just googled to see Rihanna's latest hits! For the record, it was "Umbrella"