clubbing songs

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

clubbing songs

Now im dying to find that song i really like. I heard it all da time recently in clubs. it just played again in cavern last Fri. haha i have no clue wats the name of the song or any lyrics coz i was too wasted haha but i think its by a female singer. anyone who can provide some hit clubbing songs?
    wat a random thread haha but i really want the song. alrite its not hips dun lie (i got that one)

Can you remember any of the lyrics etc? Or were you too wasted?

I was going to suggest Celine Dion, but no-one gets wasted enough to like her!
    thanks for narrowuing the possibilities down for us- if you hadn't said that it was played in The Cavern last week I wouldn't know where to start!

yea jimbo i was too wasted to remember any lyrics of the songs. otherwise i could have seen the name of the song on that big screen in cavern.
    and hey lammarite lol ur so funny. i did like celine dion but not anymore, and i dun think she got any clubbing songs haha
    hmm i wish i could narrow down the possibilities....well the song is like........ hmmm.... its like in between the song, theres a change of music to like a halt haha i dun even know wat im talkin about...
    so i guess the best idea is to just blast me with some names of hit clubbing songs and i will download them. its quite a new song, and not those olddies like YMCA haha hope it helps lol

Last edited by ayukobaby; 19-06-2006 at 10:00 AM.

hahaha so "in between the song, theres a change of music to like a halt "? i kinda think i know what you mean byt that, but it might help if you tell us at least what music genre the song is from if you can remember. is it a hip-hop clubbing song, or a dance/techno kinda song etc.

You're not getting much symapthy

I've had this before - hear something but no idea of artist, title or lyrics so no way of tracking it down afterwards. I'm waiting for Google to do a search engine that'll match 2 or 3 seconds of a badly hummed tune and tell what it was actually meant to sound like!

Do you know around what time was it played? Later in the evening? I was at Cavern too last Friday.

haha dougp, ur idea is excellent! that might help tracking down the song. it just pops up my head once in a while for like 2 seconds of music i could recall lol its a sheer torture... hehe u know, like when u try hard to remember sth, but u cant...
    martyn, ur reply is even more funny haha do u think u remember the time of all the songs played in cavern last fri nite? hehe if it helps, i remember its sometime around 1 to 2am im waiting for ur miracle heehee
    enwhy, im so chuffed that u said my describtion make sense lol coz i dun even understand what i was talkin about. im really not sure wat kind of music but i will guess its a dance/techno? but well it could be hip hop if i was that wasted lol
    maybe the best solution to this is that i will go to cavern again this fri or sat, and stay sober until i see the name of the song pops up on the huge screen..... haha
    hey but still, why there were no clubbing song names provided here? I can still download some wkd ones even though its not my favorite.
    thx guys

i can't get Gwen Stefani's Hollaback girl out of my head. Any chance you're humming the same song?

haha thanks rani, its a very cool song but ive got that song so its not the one. now i cant get "hips dont lie" out of my head haha
    hmm let me try to refine again... hmmm the female singer's voice is a bit coarse, compared to gwen stefani. hmmmm and i think the song is pretty new coz i havent heard of it a few months ago.
    it seems like im desperate now haha
    oh i remember more of it now... theres something like o o o, and once every while, theres like a 6 beat tune in between the song. hmm its like 1111, 2222, 34 56 lol i cant do any better than this or maybe i can hum the tune if theres a voice function on this site haha

Last edited by ayukobaby; 20-06-2006 at 11:06 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast