Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Coming to HK

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nomad127
    Personally, I think their donuts suck. Selection is a bit lame as well and I can't be the only one who feels this way, because many of their shops have gone out of business too. Now of course, you can find their donuts in gas stations and convenience stores. I guess if you don't really have a choice or have been donut deprived for awhile, then they will certainly make do.
    I'm with you, They are good while hot, but get worse as they age and the selection is lame. Doubt the HK cops will stay long, but they might rush the place when the donuts are first ready.
    For you USA'ers, they are a "southern thing".

They glazed ones are too sweet for me, but I would definitely by some of the rest of the selection when they hit HK.

Can I even hope to find them reasonably priced? back in england, they'd cost the the equiv of $14 hk dollars.. I'm hoping it's cheaper here.

Cool Krispy Kreme Doughnut !!! Yeah

Krispy Kreme Doughnut ...
    I remeber that my first time going to Mississauga, Toronto for Krispy Kreme Doughnut was in a mid-night summer.
    I heard about this donut shop for a long long time but not sure where it is .... my fan & I search it while my friend is driving ...
    suddenly ... we found that the donut shop is just a traffic light ahead of us, we are so happy since we've been looking for an hour already.
    However ... due to our excitement ... we are not concentrate on the road confition, and we hit on a edge and the tire leaking the gas out !!!!
    gosh ... we didn't have the donut finally on that day ....

Quote Originally Posted by cgigix
    Krispy Kreme Doughnut ...
    I remeber that my first time going to Mississauga, Toronto for Krispy Kreme Doughnut was in a mid-night summer.
    I heard about this donut shop for a long long time but not sure where it is .... my fan & I search it while my friend is driving ...
    suddenly ... we found that the donut shop is just a traffic light ahead of us, we are so happy since we've been looking for an hour already.
    However ... due to our excitement ... we are not concentrate on the road confition, and we hit on a edge and the tire leaking the gas out !!!!
    gosh ... we didn't have the donut finally on that day ....

Sounds like you had a doughnut alright...but not one that you eat, one that replaces a bad tire.

haha good one laura!

They're no Timmy Ho's but...

krispy kreme!!!!!!!! *catching breath* *hyperventilating*

now, it's time for starbucks to import the caramel apple cider.

then hong kong will be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by greenietea
    it's time for starbucks to import the caramel apple cider.

then hong kong will be perfect.
    Not quite - since you mention Starbucks, they need to start doing the same chocolate muffins as they have in the UK & US (possibly elsewhere). I'll settle for a donut in the meantime though

Thumbs up KK taking over the world!

Oh my god!! i can't wait for the reunion of KK and I. I remeber the last time i was in London they were selling the yummiest mini raspberry cream at the Selfridges supermarket... I bought a dozen home but finished them all before i even got home. They're taking over the world im telling you!!

Yeah laurac .... we hv the tire fix up instead of donut ....

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast