Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Coming to HK

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Lets vote .. if Krispy Kreme, don't give a free dozen doughnuts to every GeoExpat members, we should throw them off the site.

Street Sampling? That is almost offensive for the amount of free publicity you folks have given them.

Yes or No?

Smile

beafan
    If you get sick of waiting for Tim Hortons (very good by the way)
    try a krispy kreme anyway.....cheers

Happy to give GeoExpat members some free doughnuts....also happy to leave site if have offended anyone..............just wanted to keep those that have an interest up to date.

O NOOO! how bout those of us who wont be here in august???
    cant we get some samples b4 hand???

ok ok..so im goin to the states...BUT STILL!!

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice
    Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAll
    Lets vote .. if Krispy Kreme, don't give a free dozen doughnuts to every GeoExpat members, we should throw them off the site. ?
    Now now KIA get a grip, this is not a Mickey D's that you are trying tobrow beat
    When Starbucks first opened they were passing out free drink coupons like confetti.
    What I propose to the fine people at KK's is to hit the media with laisee packets stuffed with 8 coupons for KK's products.
    You will get radio shows, newspaper coloumns and magazines abuzz with KK news.
    Now if you were to pass say 1888 of these laisee packets to KIA to distribute among his loyal followers who,you must not forget, are the movers and shakers of honkers, just imagine how much BANG you would get for your buck.

KK:
    oh no, i enjoy *1* original KK once every few months. i wouldnt mind KK coming to HK at all. original is da best tho. when KK first opened up in vancouver (in surrey actually) we bought the sampler set, 1 dozen original and 1 dozen sampler. and well..i ended up eating 2. i tried my best. they're too sweet. for me i like the plain ol' fashioned donuts at timmy's. never had dunkn donuts tho. is that a pity?

Ingredients.....

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy Kreme
    What else is there in life except Krispy Kreme!!!
    Not really, I work for Krispy Kreme & I am happy to answer any questions anyone has about the product.Also welcome all comments.

Hi,

I am a avegetarian - and want to know if there are any animal products used in the making process .....?
    as in the fat used ..... or anything else?

I've heard the souls of unborn children are used in the making of Krispy Kreme. Does that count as being ...un-vegetarian? Hmm.

Seriously though....only thing I can think of is if krispy kremes use lard or some kind of animal fat based shortening for frying. I don't think they do. Any thoughts?

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

Dont FAQ with KK

Quote Originally Posted by gingerbik
    Hi,

I am a avegetarian - and want to know if there are any animal products used in the making process .....?
    as in the fat used ..... or anything else?
    Well they claim to use 100% vegetable oil,presuably rancid , but no claims on being halaal or kosher.

http://www.krispykreme.com/faq.html

Quote Originally Posted by beafan
    i tried my best. they're too sweet. for me i like the plain ol' fashioned donuts at timmy's. never had dunkn donuts tho. is that a pity?
    I'd vote Dunkin' over KK. And, if I understand what you mean by "plain ol' fashioned" Dunkin' has those in both the traditional round and twisted variety.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast