Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Coming to HK

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Coming to HK

For all those Krispy Kreme fans out there I happened to notice a sign in Causeway Bay yesterday that they're coming to HK! They'll be located on Lee Gardens Road. Doesn't say when the shop is opening, but looks like soon (within the next month or so I would say). Just thought I'd let you know..!

Last edited by nina_70; 22-06-2006 at 11:18 AM.

My question .. will it change the diets of the Hong Kong cops?

Here's to another generation of fat chinese kids

Quote Originally Posted by nina_70
    For all those Krispy Kreme fans out there I happened to notice a sign in Causeway Bay yesterday that they're coming to HK! They'll be located on Lee Gardens Road. Doesn't say when the shop is opening, but looks like soon (within the next month or so I would say). Just thought I'd let you know..!
    My guess is around September 2006 if not later. I read an article that said the first one will open in fall 2006.

Call me uneducated but what are these like?

Quote Originally Posted by discobay
    a little bit like a night at LKF. Great at the time, and you end up asking yourself "why" in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by discobay
    The best - melt-in-your-mouth doughnuts! For all of you sweetfreak fans out there...you'll love them.

And when you've eaten too many of them you'll be on a bit of a sugar high...like this green guy

Question - will they have the 'Hot Doughnuts Now' sign up too?

OK I'm going to keep a lookout for them next time I go by Lee Gardens.

They're super sweet and really bad for you. I'll definitely go get some when they open though I remember ridin' out to the first one in Nassau County, NY...we used to drive over there real late at night n get boxes of em...heh

these are the best donuts i've ever tasted. like laurac said, if they are fresh, they melt in your mouth and you can easily eat a few without even knowing it. i know in canada they would give free samples for people to try.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast