feedback on netcallback.com anyone?

Closed Thread

feedback on netcallback.com anyone?

Have any of you had experience with the website www.netcallback.com? they offer low international call rates from China. I'm thinking of trying it out but decided to get your opinion first. A call to the US from China is only $0.06 a minute according to the web site. any thoughts on this?

Any company that genuinely thinks international callback is "the latest technology" clearly hasn't got much clue about telecoms - people have been doing that for decades...

And it is all prepaid to a company who shows no information about itself except some email addresses and the fact that it was founded this year. So you're taking something aof a leap in the dark...

I've tried their service and didnt have any negative experience. their rates are by far the lowest I've ever come across. I can call my family more often now because of netcallback. I'd recommend it to my friends. Why dont you give it a try and see for yourself.

I am pretty sure they are an incompetant lot given my experience with their dumb marketing / online people. They tend to spam forums, sign up with multiple logins ... pretty stupid behavior for a company that has the cheek to use "net" in their name.

Both the idiots gian and eoh224 are the same person ...

So, would you bother taking business to someone who does not even have the intelligence to use a proxy before they spam forums?

Both their IPs lead back to some scammy outfit in the Phillipines called Voice Express.