Question about living in Bel-Air

Closed Thread

Question about living in Bel-Air

Hi,

I'm moving to Bel-Air in the future.
    Here is my questions.

My son is going to school in Central, does anyone know how early he needs to wake up for school bus pick-up? How long is the bus ride?
    School bus fee?

Where do people go grocery shopping beside the ParkNshop close to the bus terminal? I'm not hiring a maid, is there anywhere easier to go to without a maid's help? Is there any convenience stores around or inside Bel-Air? Are they building a nicer supermarket around the area within a walking distance?

Thank you for your time and help.

Mai,

which school will your son be going to? do they have a bus service? best to call the company and find out what time they pickup from Bel-air.

the ParknShop in Baguio Villas has better selection of fresh produce.
    also, there is a free bus serive from cybeport parknshop to chi fu estate. there's a wet market and parknshop there.

Hi Rani,

My son is either going to Montessori or ESF.

How do I get to Baguio Villas? Is the free bus serive right in front of parknshop or in the bus terminal? Can I carry the stroller on?

I'm currently living in DB. The bus service here is very good.

Our son goes to ESF kindy in Sheung Wan. The pick up is at 7:30 in Baguio. I would think the bus would pick up from Bel-air first. I don't think there are any kids from Bel-air on the bus at the moment.

You can walk to Baguio from Bel-air. There is a flight of steps by the traffic light ( by Wise Kids) that leads up to Baguio. There is door code, but its quite busy so someone will let you in.

I see. Thank you for your info.

Question

Rani,
    Could you please give me some info on ESF kindy in Sheung Wan? Any website or phone where I could call? Do they go thru an interview process there too? How does it work? My son has had a lot of difficulties going thru this type of stuff. He has a little speech delay (he is bilingual) and he doesn’t do well with strangers... I am worry that he is going to freak out if he sees a lot of people asking things and may do badly...
    Any information on Victoria?
    Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by rani:
    Our son goes to ESF kindy in Sheung Wan. The pick up is at 7:30 in Baguio. I would think the bus would pick up from Bel-air first. I don't think there are any kids from Bel-air on the bus at the moment.

You can walk to Baguio from Bel-air. There is a flight of steps by the traffic light ( by Wise Kids) that leads up to Baguio. There is door code, but its quite busy so someone will let you in.

Fresh Price of Bel Air?