Like Tree2Likes

English woman

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff:
    If you are referring to the Marubeni vs Lehmans matter, that had nothing at all to do with foreigners - it was a couple of Japanese guys (contract employees of Marubeni) pretending to represent Marubeni that perpetrated the scam.
    Obviously you don't know the half of it.

It was VERY elaborate and VERY complex - something that really does boggle the mind.

Yes, it was basic, but at the same time the planning and paperwork involved was really quite ingenious. To get millions from a bank it was for than just "a couple of Japanese guys".

(yes i am pissed off that i didn't think of it first)

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile:
    Obviously you don't know the half of it.

It was VERY elaborate and VERY complex - something that really does boggle the mind.

Yes, it was basic, but at the same time the planning and paperwork involved was really quite ingenious. To get millions from a bank it was for than just "a couple of Japanese guys".

(yes i am pissed off that i didn't think of it first)
    I think I know a lot more about it than you, given you thought it was Westerners perpetrating the fraud

Accept you were completely wrong and move on, when in a hole - stop digging my friend. I spoke to the COO of Marubeni a week after this was announced in the press on this matter, I think it is safe to say I probably know more about it than you

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    I have got a lovely English accent, I could put on a dress if the money is good enough.
    and if the money is not good enough would you do it with a dress off?
    Posted via Mobile Device

I wonder if the guy got in deep with some woman he wanted rid of - so acquired an English wife (or maybe HAS an English wife) - I once did this for a friend, pretended to be the wife to get rid of a stalkerish girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkDifferent:
    and if the money is not good enough would you do it with a dress off?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Just to make clear, I am a man so if you want to see me naked you are in for a horrible shock.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Just to make clear, I am a man so if you want to see me naked you are in for a horrible shock.
    What if he bats for the other side?

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnroses:
    What if he bats for the other side?
    Then I am in for the nasty shock perhaps

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5