Basic Cantonese lessons for $100

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

How do we get in touch with william the tutor rather than the ISS? because the ISS won't help me at all since I am white

It would be fantastic to do this, is anyone else already signed up for next month?

wow, seems that people are keen on learning canto.

what about you guys give me the money and i teach you canto???? i dont discriminate. yeah ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz:
    How do we get in touch with william the tutor rather than the ISS? because the ISS won't help me at all since I am white

It would be fantastic to do this, is anyone else already signed up for next month?
    his email's on this thread

just signed up, hope i get a place
    his email is [email protected] for people who cant be bothered to go through the thread......

Quote Originally Posted by xxpinay:
    just signed up, hope i get a place
    his email is [email protected] for people who cant be bothered to go through the thread......
    i could just give you the sheets if you dont get a place...

thanks for the offer, will let you know

Quote Originally Posted by leedseagle:
    i could just give you the sheets if you dont get a place...
    Could you let us know how to sign up? I sent them an email to the above address yesterday expressing my strong interest in learning canto, but haven't got a reply yet.
    Thanks in advance.

ask for an application form and fill it in, then you'll get an email back saying whether you got a place or not. to be honest it's probably too late now. it opened last night and last time all the places went in a matter of hours

okay i'm in! Anyone else who's attending the 1pm-4pm Basic classes?

I have just mailed the filled enrollment form to William the tutor.....let's see if any seat is still available !!!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast