Mandarin 4 English

Closed Thread

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

Mandarin 4 English

a friend of a friend, from Beijing wants to improve his conversational English, and can help improve your Mandarin.

Let me know and I will put you kids in touch

Group language exchange

Please let your friend know that there's a language exchange group available.

We meet every Sunday at 1pm in Hong Kong Park. Expatriate English speakers, local Cantonese speakers and Mandarin speakers from the Mainland join the group for an informal chat.

Please email me at [email protected] for more information.

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

yes in fact I did, as soon as you posted here. However I have my doubts of his turning up to one of your dos- he being of the shy shrinking violet type. But of course one lives in hope.
    Good Luck with your endeavour
    Ciao
    KK

Hey there New to HK (well been one month all around) And I'm so glad to have found soem web site thing about Expats Since i'm a new one as well and It wuite hard to make a new network when you have to learn cantonese by yourself and living in Kwun tong where there's not much Gweilo around there! hehe GHGirl i sent you an email thank for the information i will check it out! =)

Hi there... I recently relocated to Hong Kong, been here since December 2003, um... that's about four months, going on five. Anyway, I'm interested in this linguistic exchange.