attorney needed

Closed Thread

attorney needed

I am looking for attorney who has experiences in handling contracts (representing author) between author and publishing house.

If you want a very top, hard working lawyer working for you try this guy. He is very strategic, clear thinking and practical and client oriented.

Our company has done joint seminars with him (twice) and I have discussed contract issues, etc with him and having directed and instructed many lawyers on some huge issues involving millions of dollars in my past career home in Canada, I can say Padraig gets my vote for one of the best.

Padraig Walsh [[email protected]]
    Pádraig Walsh
    Partner
    Barlow Lyde & Gilbert
    Direct Line: +852 2840 2668

There are a number of Hong Kong based authors like Brian R. Brown who wrote Chasing the Same Signals that was just published by Wiley just this year. PM me if you want more info on that.

Send a PM to bookblogger - he might have some good contacts to you. He's probably the largest independent publisher in Hong Kong.

Thank you so much to Football16 and shri. I try bookblogger but did not seem to find something I need.

It seems to me it is also helpful to meet other independent authors and benefit from their experiences. Please contact me if you are out there.

I never heard from you...

I am terribly sorry. I thought bookblogger was a website. I had entered the website but did not find what I need. I am a senior and have little computer skills. Can you help me out. I am quite desperate.

http://www.geoexpat.com/forum/privat...=newpm&u=66511

Click on the above link to send him a private message.

Quote Originally Posted by drsung:

It seems to me it is also helpful to meet other independent authors and benefit from their experiences. Please contact me if you are out there.
    Have you tried the Hong Kong Writers' Circle? It's a group of authors who get together to share experiences etc.

Welcome | The Hong Kong Writers' Circle | Lawrence Gray

Thanks shri. I just sent him a message.
    Thanks bookblogger. No, but i will just check out the website for more details.

Drsung

Thanks bookblogger, your help is much appreciated. Also thanks shri.