Need a handyman

Closed Thread

Question Need a handyman

I've just got my first apartment in HK. Now I need a handyman!

I could do with someone to hang pictures, fit some lighting and put up some racks, rails etc in the kitchen and bathrooms.

Would be very grateful if anyone could recomend someone who is reliable and speaks decent English.

Thanx!

We've got some listed here.

http://www.geoexpat.com/resources/Ho...ymen/index.php

Also look at the "Similar threads" section at the bottom of this page.

From the recent dollar saver --

HOME REPAIRS and RENOVATION, painting, tiling, carpentry, electrical, air conditioning, appliance, plumbing, handyman jobs like picture hanging, furniture assembling, shelving. Ezyfix Home Improvement Experts: 2522 6226 or 9227 8127.

And

TOPFLOOR Home and Office Renovations from handyman to full home renovations. Call Paul 9630 2392 or Email: [email protected]

Thanks for that - I just phoned Exyfix and 'Bill' seemed pretty helpful He quoted 400HKD for the first hour and 200HKD every hour after that.

I'll try him first I think.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAll:
    We've got some listed here.

http://www.geoexpat.com/resources/Ho...ymen/index.php

Also look at the "Similar threads" section at the bottom of this page.

From the recent dollar saver --

HOME REPAIRS and RENOVATION, painting, tiling, carpentry, electrical, air conditioning, appliance, plumbing, handyman jobs like picture hanging, furniture assembling, shelving. Ezyfix Home Improvement Experts: 2522 6226 or 9227 8127.

And

TOPFLOOR Home and Office Renovations from handyman to full home renovations. Call Paul 9630 2392 or Email: [email protected]

I am sure after 7 years Jimmy would have found a handyman!