Decent Coffee in Causeway Bay

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Smile Decent Coffee in Causeway Bay

I can't function without coffee!!!
    Having moved here 6 months ago, I'm still yet to find a place with decent coffee in Causeway Bay or Wan Chai. I'm not after a world champion barrista, just a place that doesn't burn their coffee or doesn't taste like 24herb tea!

Cheers!

Try COVA. Its the closest thing to italian cappuccinos and lattes that I have found in HK. There is one in th World Trade Centre and one in Lee Gardens.

Around the corner from Starbucks and next to Lee Gardens is Gourmet Coffee.

Cafe One isn't bad (corner of Great George and Vic Park), but it's like $20 a sip.

in wan chai there's Zambra, corner of Stewart and Jaffe. A bit bolder than Starbucks, plus you can smoke.

Last edited by cerberus; 25-07-2006 at 11:18 AM.

And in Gourmet Coffee you have to smoke.

I've just moved behind Lee Gardens so I'll definately check it out! Thanks guys!

gotta look into this gourmet coffee then. always nice to have the option of auto-intoxication. where is it exactly?

Just go past Starbucks on your left, round the corner and it's there on your left before you get to Lee Gardens.

thanks, i'll find it and check out their brew. hope it's significantly stronger than Pac Coffee and Starbucks.

They do good pizzas too!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast