Like Tree3Likes

Need witnesses for wedding

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Need witnesses for wedding

Hi,
    We are coming to Hong Kong from Australia (Hobart actually) to get married. Because we are eloping and don't know anyone, we need 2 lovely people (over 18) to volunteer to be our wedding witnesses. We are getting married on Thursday 3rd August 3.30pm at City Hall Marriage Registry. It should only take 30-45 mins of your time. THANKYOU.

i am interested

hey i am coming to HK on 1 August and i am interested to witness your marriage. please contact me

[Edited: Please use PM]

rolders

that sounds like fun. Can I be your photographer as well?

Hi Rebecca,
    I am coming to HK, Macau, China, Mongolia for holidays and i am travelling around the world and i am a computer engineer in india and sure i will reach on time. but how i will recognise you and this is my first time in HK but second in China. You can send me your photo ator else tell me your mail id so that i can you my photo and please also tell me a little more about you if possible.
    regards and thanks,
    Nikunj Gupta, B.Tech. (Comp. Sc.)

Quote Original Post:
    Hi Rebecca,
    I am coming to HK, Macau, China, Mongolia for holidays and i am travelling around the world and i am a computer engineer in india and sure i will reach on time. but how i will recognise you and this is my first time in HK but second in China. You can send me your photo at ] or ] or else tell me your mail id so that i can you my photo and please also tell me a little more about you if possible.
    regards and thanks,

Nikunj ,atleast three people told you not to post your address, email and phone number here...please when so many people are saying the same thing, then there must be some reason na. Please do not increase the work load of the moderator, he already has loads of stuff to do. I hope you will take care of it in future.

There is an option called Private Messaging, which is for this purpose only. you can send your phone number and email id through Private Messaging.

FYI , you email id and phone numbers have already been deleted from one of the other posts.
    Last edited by mercury_element; 26-07-2006 at 06:44 PM.

Yeah and no point in repeating your qualification and profession over and over..

Quote Original Post:
    Hi Rebecca,
    I am coming to HK, Macau, China, Mongolia for holidays and i am travelling around the world and i am a computer engineer in india and sure i will reach on time. but how i will recognise you and this is my first time in HK but second in China. You can send me your photo ator else tell me your mail id so that i can you my photo and please also tell me a little more about you if possible.
    regards and thanks,
    i feel somewhat bad for saying this, but the above is just...sort of shady =P

and seriously, punctuation is your best friend.

[/jerk]

- bernard

ok, I try to do it. It s my pleasure!

thought you guys might like to know that old niunjgupta1 has also been posting on Lonel planet's thorn tree. He has peeved a lot of people of there as well and allegedly has been attempting to sell his sperm on there to fund his travelling. All I can say is I really hope you didn't invite him to you r wedding.

He is on other forums too .. same nuisance everywhere ..

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast