Like Tree1Likes

Best Water Filter

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Smile Best Water Filter

I recently read on the Internet that distilled water (lack of minerals) is unhealthy if one drinks for a long period of time. Thus, can anyone recommend me the best water filter available in Hong Kong? Thanks in advance.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Filters range from the basic to the more complex depending on what the customer wants to filter out of their water. What is it that you want to filter?

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    Filters range from the basic to the more complex depending on what the customer wants to filter out of their water. What is it that you want to filter?
    Anything that is bad to one's body.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie Gs:
    Anything that is bad to one's body.
    Too much water will kill you.

we like brita.

These guys can help you with a great water filtration system

LIFE SOLUTIONS :

I have one of those "on tap" filters. works great, not expensive..
    I've tried two brands, I forget their names, one was a US brand and the other Japanese, I preferred the taste of the water out of the Japanese filter.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie Gs:
    I recently read on the Internet that distilled water (lack of minerals) is unhealthy if one drinks for a long period of time. Thus, can anyone recommend me the best water filter available in Hong Kong? Thanks in advance.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_death

I recently read on the Internet that running a fan in a bedroom can kill people, but this only seems to be true in Korea. Can anyone recommend the best air conditioner available in Hong Kong?

Seriously, don't just believe everything that you read on the internet without questioning it. What's wrong with distilled water- what is missing from it that you won't get in your food? Are you drinking distilled water exclusively? And what makes you think that you need filtered water- do you have good reason to suspect that there is something wrong with the water coming out of your tap?
    Last edited by jgl; 28-07-2010 at 01:27 PM.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

If you need to filter out fluoride, the Green Earth Society has a ceramic one. It is far more costly than a Brita and you need it plumbed in.

Water Treatment : Green Earth Society

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast