Rent a car for the day

Closed Thread

Rent a car for the day

Hello all,

Does anyone know the cheapest way to rent a car for a day with or without a driver. I have my license in HK so I can drive if it's a cheaper alternative.

Basically need it for wedding pictures, so would need a car that can drive around with us for the full day, carry the luggage and park at places we need to be at.

As cheap as possible, with either a Chinese speaking driver or English, it does not matter. Just needs to be cheap. We were thinking Taxi but if there a cheaper alternative, that would be ideal.

Thanks!

Check these guys out for self drive:

Hawk Rent A Car

You can get a car for $450 per day. And they deliver free to the island and Kowloon during normal office hours.

get a man in a van, possibly cheaper, more space to carry the luggage, etc. seats around 4-5 people

if you're driving, the parking cost may bump your expediture, but with a man in a van, he can wait on the street and go a few laps when their is a traffic warden

even established bridal photo companys such as mona lisa and frances hire them.

Hey thanks for the replies. Any numbers or links for man in a van? Thanks!
    Posted via Mobile Device

永盛輕型貨車電召中心 (wing shing light goods vans)
    永盛物流有限公司

香港總台 2556 4556 (HK)

九龍總台 2509 9999 (kowloon)
    新界總台 2656 3999 (NT)

Hey thanks for the reply.

Does anyone know anyone who offers this service but with a 7 seater van? Just need for one day from 9am-6pm.

Thanks!