Like Tree1Likes

Chiropractor??

Closed Thread

Chiropractor??

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good chiropractor? Preferably Mid-Levels, Central, CWB areas?

I've got an old neck injury that's acting up again.

Thanks!

ChiroP

There is a really great chiro in central called Alex Ling. I had really nasty neck pain when I arrived here and he was able o fix it. It wasn't cheap but it was worth every penny.

PM me if you want his number.

Why not just post it here for all of us?

Thanks

Raiqi : when was the last time you went to Alex? If he's the same one I used to go to, I was disappointed with the new facility he has set up. Seems very impersonal and rushed and production line.

Well I called Alex Ling's office and they didn't have any open slots for me today. Since I'm feeling the pain, I'm going to someone else, a Dr. Chris Ho in the Parker building in Central. Anyone know anything about him? He's a chiro and physiotherapist...

FYI -

Alex Ling

2234 9898

I originally got the number from the chiropractic assn of HK website.

http://www.cda.org.hk/English/contact.html

I agree the new system is a bit funny at first, however, I can turn my head now (almost all the way round!) and have stopped having migranes so I don't really care! Quite like having my own swipe card and that I can see my X-ray on the computer when I am waiting...

And they do interesting little talks once a month - who knew pillows would be so facinating...

Anyhow - hope you are felling better soon

Try Dr Barry Decker in Duddell Street, 601 Bakersville House, Central.

Try Dr. Daniel Chan
    2522-7998

He's a new Chiropractor in HK in central right across from Landmark, came from Toronto so perfect for expats. Office isnt the best but spends time with his patients and explains things well. Helped me with old whipplash of the neck.