New in town!!

Closed Thread

Talking New in town!!

Hola everybody! My husband and I are new in Hong Kong and I love it so far here. Only thing is I miss my friends. If you could share with me how you made friends, that'd be great. If you know of anywhere, where people get together, let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Chikni:
    Hola everybody! My husband and I are new in Hong Kong and I love it so far here. Only thing is I miss my friends. If you could share with me how you made friends, that'd be great. If you know of anywhere, where people get together, let me know

come and join us i been here about 3 months myself. Last week, me and the girls get together for lunch. This week is happy hour. Not sure what's for next week tho

Hey me too it has been 3 month looking for friends!

Hey there It also been 3 months that I'm living in HK at my In-law's house (my mother-in-law is a nice person just like my wife ^^ )

But Since I'm in the process of aplication for my De[pendant visa I cannot work so I must mostly stay at home a do nothing or walk here and there in HK but MOSTLY i'm alone I mena I WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS!!
    I'm getting little by little bored not that i do not like it (I LOVE HONG KONG!) but My cantonese is not good at all (well for only 3 months there it not so bad)
    ANY WAY I NEED TO meet peopels and make a new social link! Thank you,
    -Matt

A bunch of us might be out on Tuesday for happy hour -- we're seriously considering a new german bar in Wanchai.

Drop me an email on [email protected] if you are around and want to have a beer or two.

Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAll:
    A bunch of us might be out on Tuesday for happy hour -- we're seriously considering a new german bar in Wanchai.

Drop me an email on [email protected] if you are around and want to have a beer or two.
    You're kidding me right? A NEW / different german bar!!! Hmm wondering how the guys at Schnubarts will take this!

Why don't you come down and check for yourself?