Like Tree7Likes

iPhone 6

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

im not sure whats funnier... the fact that you people claim anyone who likes apple to be a delusional fanboi...or the time you all take to post useless crap like this.

if you dislike something so much, wouldn't it be better to stop participating in every online discussion about apple products?

i could understand if you were in a group discussion in real life, and people started specifically asking you about a product, you can express your hatred/dislike/concerns/problems.....whatever.

but...instead you take the time to start new threads, start more threads, read threads started by others, continuously monitor updating threads, and frequently post additional comments......all about apple.

it seems to me that either you are secretly in love with apple products but are afraid of your fellow bashers/flamers that you dont want to be an outcast....or you really need to find some better hobbies that occupy your time.

at the very least...perhaps you can all start to make better apple bashing comments? ...like the recent (now old) video thats been floating around with the cartoon animals for HTC vs iPhone. Thats funny. learn from that. put some effort into your bashing.

btw...here is an example of why i think Android OS is unfinished...and not ready for primetime. This is old...so not sure if it still applies or maybe they managed to trim a few steps off by now:

Steps to add songs to iOS:
    1. Plug phone into computer USB cable
    2. Wait for Itunes to auto start and auto-sync
    3. Unplug iPhone when sync is finished.

Steps to add songs to Android OS:
    1. Plug phone into computer USB cable
    2. Once you plug the cable into your phone and computer, you will see a USB icon in the menu bar on your phone. Drag the menu bar down and you will uncover a “USB Connected” message.
    3. When you tap this message, a dialog box will pop up asking “Mount” or “Don’t Mount.” You want to select “Mount,” which will transfer files from your computer to your phone’s SD card.
    4. Next, you need to open your USB drive on your computer. A dialog box may pop up asking what you want to do with the new hardware, in which case you should click “Open Folder to View Files.” If a dialog box does not shw up, you can go to the Start Menu, My Computer, and double click on “Removable Disk.”
    5. You should see a folder titled “Music,” but if not, just create your own.
    6. Now, go again to the Start Menu and My Computer. Open whatever file contains your music. This might be iTunes or just “Music.”
    7. Highlight all the music you want to have on your phone, and then drag it to the Music folder on the removable disk menu. It will take a few minutes for the transfer to complete.
    8. Once it does complete, click on “Safely Remove Hardware” icon on the bottom right side of your computer screen.
    9. Click on “USB Mass Storage” and click the “Stop” button.
    10. On your phone, drag the menu bar down once again and you will see a dialog that says “Turn off USB storage.” Click it.
    11. Then you will see a prompt asking if you want to turn off the USB storage. Indicate that you do.
    12. It will now be safe for you to unhook the USB cord without damaging your computer, phone or files.
    seems reasonable.

Seems like BB had has a sense of humour failure

sry Geoff...
    here is a better example of what you should be trying to achieve with your humorous insults:

another...

Last edited by BenderBends; 04-08-2010 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BenderBends:
    btw...here is an example of why i think Android OS is unfinished...and not ready for primetime. This is old...so not sure if it still applies or maybe they managed to trim a few steps off by now:

seems reasonable.
    Geoff is right, where is your sense of humour?

Why so serious?

What jokes are there about android.

I think Geoff already posted one of those graphics already.
    Last edited by Fenix2; 04-08-2010 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix2:
    Why so serious?
    wow...thats a new one
    anyways...i suggest you guys go here to have some love/hate:
    Opinions on Operating Systems (Software) at Amplicate

You are not honestly expecting us to have a serious conversation on the topic of "iPhone 6" and how Android is better. blah blah...

In related news, the Apple company has been buying up traffic signs in Britain and shipping the metal back to the US to be recycled into iPhones.

Bleedin' Jobs, coming over here and stealing all our Poles.

Stu79 likes this.

Cringeworthy!