Hong Kong to Macau

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Are you taking the hydrofoil to Macao to see the Jardin Luis De Cameos with the original gates used in Fist of Fury?

I think the fares from TST are actually a bit cheaper. I took turbo jet, and tried to get in the first class area becuase on the older turbo jets you could see out the front windows. Not that there was that much to see, but it was just a bit nicer than looking out the side for an hour.

If you're taking a cab from WanChai, just tell the cab driver Macau Ferry Ternimal, it's $138 from Hk to Macau, and $142 from Macau to HK, before 6pm anyways, a different price for night travelling.....

Take the TurboJet

I strongly recommend the TurboJet. Costs HK$138 HK to Macau, and 142 Macau to HK. It only cost a few more dollars than the regular boats, but is so much faster and comfortable (very smooth ride, I found no problems and I get dizzy easily). Don't take those rubbish New World Ferry just to save 10 dollars!

Is there any other way to get to Macau other than by ferry?

Edit: Not a rethorical question. thx

Yes - by land via China or on the helicopter.

Or via air .. through another country serviced by one of the Macau airlines.