Urgent Anniversary Suggestion

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Not me folks ... I would have thought you could come up with better conspiracy theories than that!

Our anniversary is in Nov. I'm sure he would have forgotten all the great suggestions you guys have given here.

Quote Originally Posted by rani:
    Our anniversary is in Nov. I'm sure he would have forgotten all the great suggestions you guys have given here.

Rani, men....what do you expect??? Remember hubby once asked what I wanted for birthday ...And I said nothing, hoping that he'll surprise me...and guess what...I got nothing! Now I tell him right in his face what I WANT!

woman!
    they don't know what they want and they impose the problem to u.
    when man says :"nothing", we mean nothing. and we won't come back to harp on it

Quote Originally Posted by freeier:
    woman!
    Amen!

And when you say, "I don't know" ... live with the husband's choice.

to all forum users other than KIA and Rani, that's domestic affair we shldn't involve ourselves with.

if someone else wld have used the board to settle domestic issues this way i'm sure they wld have been banned. 8-P

In my extensive three years experience on this matter (specifically anniversaries), there is truly no 'nothing', only 'something'. If your 'nothing' does not turn into 'something' then not only will you receive 'something' in the form of a hostile reaction, but will also get 'nothing'...possibly for some time.

In fact when they tell you 'nothing', it is the form of a warning, not a suggestion.

There is a probability they are talking in 'implied future tense'. One must apply the 'emotional' variable, weighted by the 'time of the month' semi-predictable constant to work out the probability that they are talking in implied future tense, or current tense. If current tense then perhaps they truly mean 'nothing', in which case if you do 'something', you will also possibly be the unfortunate recipient of the previous 'something' and 'nothing' from the reverse case above.

In the case of anniversaries, they are always 'something', along with birthdays, valentines days, christmas days and any other 'generally significant occasion' of religious, personal, family or relationship origin.

Being a guy (like I am) you are likely to screw this formula up in a variety of ways...so always remember where your local florist is....(preferably 24 hours and close to home).

I have been out very early mornings in an emergency mission, looking to turn my nothing into something...something is always possible...even if it is something you stole from someone's garden.....

C/- The Rose Bush Villain

Quote Originally Posted by freeier:
    woman!
    No, those trousers don't make your arse look big.....in fact it's your arse that makes your trousers look big! Always goes down well!