Baseball Playoffs is here and no one is talking??!!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

So sad to see the Yankers go. NOT

hi guys,

I'm really sorry to do this, b/c this has nothing to do with this thread. But, I want to start a forum/thread/whatever, to ask a question I have, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do this! I know I'm probably missing something really obvious. But, can you help me out?

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by lisadf:
    hi guys,

I'm really sorry to do this, b/c this has nothing to do with this thread. But, I want to start a forum/thread/whatever, to ask a question I have, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do this! I know I'm probably missing something really obvious. But, can you help me out?

Thanks!!
    Go to the forum you want to start the new thread in.

You will see a list of threads. Immediately above the list of threads on the far left of the same column the thread list is in, is a button "New Thread". Click that and away you go...

Thank You!!!

I would like to formally apologize to all Yankee, Twin, Dodger and Padre fans. I picked them all, and they are all gone. I am obviously a jinx and feel terrible that Torre will lose his job over this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth:
    I would like to formally apologize to all Yankee, Twin, Dodger and Padre fans. I picked them all, and they are all gone. I am obviously a jinx and feel terrible that Torre will lose his job over this.

Sleuth: Please pick the Yankees to win all playoff games in the future.

Sleuth: be a yankees fan for the rest of your life ok!

Yankees are going to make a big time mistake to get rid of Joe. yankees havent been winning in post season lately is the lack of starting pitching. with the exception of Rivera, they have nobody in the pitching staff. Too many superstars in the lineup. aka. Real madrid of baseball.

to all those yankees front runners and bandwagon fans... time to put your yankees caps and jerseys in your closet now. No world series trophy since 2000!!

LETS GO METS! 2006 NL EAST CHAMP!!!

Well, first the Yankees have to make the playoffs in the future and at the rate their pitching is collapsing they might not.
    I have th efeeling Joe Torre will land somewhere, maybe San Diego. The GM and Manager in SD also had their jobs on the line and didn't win it all.

Wow. A's trailing by three. Bottom of the 9th. Bases loaded. Two outs. Frank Thomas(previous of whitesux fame) of the A's up to bat with the chance to win with a grand slam... and fails.

RIP Lidle.

Last edited by DrinkDrankDrunk; 12-10-2006 at 11:45 AM. Reason: I can't count

looks like the tigers will eat up the A's... verlander is throw 100 mph heat... too much to handle. the guy might pitch game 5/6 to close out series.