What a total idiot!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

[QUOTE=freeier;115926 if the govt doesn't help, then they will be voted out. so that balances the equation.
    [/quote]

There is not much voting possible.

i always get a laugh looking through HK property magazines when i see apartments that RENT for HK$300,000 per month.

who in their right mind would rent a place like that? after a few months you could have owned a fairly decent place.

Quote Originally Posted by mattstewart:
    i always get a laugh looking through HK property magazines when i see apartments that RENT for HK$300,000 per month.

who in their right mind would rent a place like that? after a few months you could have owned a fairly decent place.
    If someone is willing to spend HK$300,000/month I think she/he is not looking for just a fairly decent place.

but i mean....does anyone here pay over 70K per month on rent?

but i mean....does anyone here pay over 70K per month on rent?

I'm a very very poor teacher....I don't even get paid that much so how can I spend that much on rent.....

I know people making HK$300,000 per day. Do you think they have any problem to use one day of income for paying the rent?

i know there are people who make that much...but im curious if anyone here is that stinkin wealthy.... this way i know who to make new friends with

i know there are people who make that much...but im curious if anyone here is that stinkin wealthy.... this way i know who to make new friends with
    Ha, you naughty boy! There are people who don't bat an eyelid buying bags that are like 30 or 40 K....And they just walk into nice shops and go...This I want, that I want and that, in all different colours....Well, this is life...some are poor and some are ok and some are stinking rich!

>> this way i know who to make new friends with

And they know your motivation for becoming friends with them.

At that price range, you're going to find that the rentals are done on corporate accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by sunniefaith:
    This I want, that I want and that, in all different colours....Well, this is life...
    I really know such people and I tell you that their life is even more boring than mine or yours. Or they have to go to the lawyer for convincing their son to cut the hair promising them to buy the latest Audi car model.

No, this is not the life I envy. Of course, I don't envy who has troubles everyday to even find the money to eat.
    In Italy we say "la ragione sta nel mezzo" that means that the truth is in the middle. I guess there should be a Chinese or Asian saying also for that.