Good side of Hong Kong people.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by goodkarma:
    Yes, as I said, and you agree, sometimes we need to vent.
    I never agreed that sometimes we need to vent. I know I replied to some threads and I sincerely wish I shouldnt have done that at all, but it was too late when I realised that. I wish I could delete them.

PS : No offence meant.

OK, you are a good person.

Quote Originally Posted by JaredHK:
    I had an odd experience with the Fire Dep't last week. A firemen helped our building owners a lot last week as some shopowner sealed off the fire exits. I called in the FD to thank them and praise this fireman for his help. They said that it was not necessary but would take a complaint if I could leave one...????
    i can understand the metality. i am a hk chinese myself.
    in hk, it's extremely unusual for someone to call the fire department and praise them. they only call to complain and social servants are not supposed to accept any form of gifts not even a drink, else they would have to deal with icac afterwards on criminal charge.

Quote Originally Posted by mercury_element:

Americans think low of Asians, dont they discriminate, do they treat Asians and Americans equally??......NO...they dont.
    You know, I agreed with most of what you said but then you shot your own credibility to pieces with this gross generalistion about all American people. So you can't really preach about people generalising about locals and complaining because you've done the same thing

I agree with whoever said there are good and bad people everywhere

Ok .. now the Defenders and the century one trolls are out.