WEdding venues

Closed Thread

WEdding venues

Any advice on nice wedding venues for 100 pax. Prefer outdoor venue, but somewhere inside is OK too. Western style wedding, not a big chinese style.

THX

Cyberport might be a good option if you're looking at an outdoor wedding .. good open area. Unfortunately the catering might have to be done by the Meridien ... which might make it a wee bit pricey if you're looking at a "drinks all night" affair.

Also the Repulse Bay

I had two different lots of friends get married on the weekend. One got married at Gold Coast Hotel where she had a garden wedding and the reception in a marquee, really beautiful and elegant. The drive as a bit far out, but the hotel organises bus transport back in to TST and/or Central afterwards.

My other friend got married at Western Market on the top floor, where their is a Chinese Restaurant - really cool coz it met old world China vs Modern day HK. Great brick walls and lots of room, and easy access back in town Central after the reception.

Hope this helps!

The marquee at the Gold Coast isn't bad. What about the restaurant in HK Park - that would be my pick not that I have actually eaten there myself but I think it may be part of the Cafe Deco group.

We had ours at Parkview, for about 110 people, cost about 80k with year membership, room for two nigts, and quite a few other "freebies" thrown in. This also included 3 hours drinks (beer, wine and soft drinks).

We were very pleased with Parkview, it is inside (I think called Eclat room), but very large, very bright and views over the mountains.

They have choice of six menu 3 Chinese , 3 Western. If you do not mind inside, would recommmend looking at Parkview.

If you call them ask for Angela, she was the girl we dealt with and was very good and helpful, also speaks perfect english !

Last edited by paulmears; 26-10-2006 at 09:20 AM.