Who's the troll?

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location
    well.....50's not going to work now.

I'll raise 2 more....(making it a total of 6 now) for 70!

Freeier and DB yet to raise...
    SylJ on 68, Kostas on 69, Greenie on 70.

anymore? Come on people! place your bets!! We're talking pints of beer here!!!

Dang! all this talk of beer and tapioca pudding is getting me really hungry and thirsty....

OK put me down for 60.

And Expatriate, while you're still here, I'd like to say that I've seen much better trolls - if you're going to be a troll, at least you could try to do it well...

Quote Originally Posted by angielam:
    Do you really think that KnowItAll can be so powerful? If so, he should be very happy,as Google is gonna to come to him. If this the case, treat us a big dinner KnowItAll.

Expatriate, are you really under so much stress here in HK? (No offense) Should you need a consultant, please let me know maybe I can recommend. Relaxxxxxxxxxx
    Oh, reminds me of bus uncle - "I have pressure, you have pressure" and "it's not settled!"

Rant on Expatriate!

Wink

Expatriate actually hit on a point that is quite true.
    In many forums, there is usually a consensus of a set belief that prevails. I know from experience that in another forum, the consensus is quite anti-bush and subsequently in some ways American-bashing. That's just the way it is I suppose. Everyone is very reactive in their beliefs and aren't very open-minded. Which is fair as everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
    But I find the best way to post is never to attack. You lose much credibility and you hurt others' opinion of themselves and then it becomes a match of name-calling. To avoid being called a Troll, be persuasive, informative, and above all, humble and respectful. No one is out to get you Expatriate. But I will venture to say you could have offended someone through an unintended passionate reply. Just have to be careful dude.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6