Where can I get color printing done?

Closed Thread

Where can I get color printing done?

I have a need to print ~60 .pdf pages in color; is there anywhere that provides this service at reasonable price?

thanks!

I am looking for a place to print a few photos at poster size. Does anybody know where I can do that at affordable price and good quality? Thanks.

What's postersize? you can use rasterbator (google it) which should be cheaper and you can pick your own size

That doesn't sound bad. I will think about it. I still need a good color printer. And if I have to pay the ink myself it might be cheaper to bring the file to a shop and let them print it for me. Also, the quality is likely to be better than with a cheap color printer.

Anybody knows of a shop? Poster size means about 50 cm x 1 meter or so.

Poster

Quote Originally Posted by fly:
    What's postersize? you can use rasterbator (google it) which should be cheaper and you can pick your own size
    I have used other special software for poster printing. It makes good posters.

P.S. I understand that it is not new thread, but I think this link will be helpful for forum community.

You need to clarify- do you want to print it yourself? If so how are you going to do 1m x 50cm? There is no pre-formatted 'poster size' and 2:1 is rarely printed- accepted sizes generally follow A2/A3/A4/A5 etc.
    Depending on where you are, there are plenty of places to print.
    If you need to print ~60 .pdf pages in colour then AlphaGraphics on the ground floor of Lippo Centre is a good place to start- they are similar to Kinkos.
    They will also be able to help you with your poster print but will be expensive for that.