Who's paranoid and deviant?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Expat, you need to jsut focus on yourself. Noble thing to do to call everyones attention to pollution if you truly think it is a health risk. But at the end of the day it is human nature for everyone to focus on themself. You are correct in that some people may turn a blind eye for the sake of profits and the HK govt is not necessarily innocent if pollution is a risk. But why waste energy. Personally I learned and it is not easy to do so to not give a rats azz about other people once you got what you need. Thats how most of HK operates anyway be it local or expat.

If you keep posting the "board Triad", is sure to break your legs and then drag you out into the alley.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianCentury:
    Expat, you need to jsut focus on yourself. Noble thing to do to call everyones attention to pollution if you truly think it is a health risk. But at the end of the day it is human nature for everyone to focus on themself. You are correct in that some people may turn a blind eye for the sake of profits and the HK govt is not necessarily innocent if pollution is a risk. But why waste energy. Personally I learned and it is not easy to do so to not give a rats azz about other people once you got what you need. Thats how most of HK operates anyway be it local or expat.

If you keep posting the "board Triad", is sure to break your legs and then drag you out into the alley.
    I know. I just want them to confirm it in their own words.

I think its true that there is a little bit of that on this board but it doesnt bother me. You cant take peoples posts/comments verbatim on this board nor at another venue such as in person at work at a bar etc. etc. There is also a herd mentality present here with a lot of gang tackling by what seem like old timers. They kind of control the 'hood. Some just go with the flow for board popularity reasons for which I cant comprehend. I participate mainly for information and more so for light entertainment. No expectations on my part but sure some others get more out of it.

You DO need to get off the pollution thing. Would just leave if it bugs you that much. Screw everyone else if you are certain its bad. I have no opinion and am only here to make money.

Last edited by TheAsianCentury; 26-10-2006 at 05:21 PM.

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location
    Quote Originally Posted by Expatriate:
    I know. I just want them to confirm it in their own words.
    Okay, if that's what you want...

"EXPATRIATE! WE'LL BREAK YOUR LEGS AND THEN DRAG YOU OUT INTO THE ALLEY!"

There,...I said it,...do your worst.

No need to read everything. Even first statement ISN'T true. Expats profit from production in China? And locals don't???

What the hell is this thread about

Quote Originally Posted by coolgirl:
    No need to read everything. Even first statement ISN'T true. Expats profit from production in China? And locals don't???

What the hell is this thread about

Well, maybe.

But maybe you want to read post #8 in this thread as well?

And the other question - what is the thread about? Has someone any idea? Anyone?

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location
    Quote Originally Posted by Expatriate:
    And the other question - what is the thread about? Has someone any idea? Anyone?
    I don't have a clue what it's about, but I'll still break your legs and then drag you out into the alley!

frankly, i cldn't really be bothered wats it about. 8-)

Quote Originally Posted by Max:
    I don't have a clue what it's about, but I'll still break your legs and then drag you out into the alley!

Quote Originally Posted by Max:
    How would you know, I still have legs?