sarsscam !?

Closed Thread

Red face sarsscam !?

What do you get when Noam Chomsky & Nostradamus make out after a night on LSD ?
    - check out http://sarsscam.com/

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

Yicks!!

Total Inactivation Of SARS
    Virus Achieved In 14 Seconds
    By Basil Wainwright
    4-11-3

IMPORTANT BREAKTHROUGH TEST RESULTS ON THE CURRENT

ELEVEN KNOWN VARIANTS OF THE CORONA VIRAL GROUPINGS

On Wednesday 2nd April 2003, one of East Africa's top biologists who worked extensively with Basil Earle Wainwright upon the inactivation of numerous pathogens including Anthrax, within one of Africa's leading tropical disease facilities, had been examining the applications and effects of all the known antiviral agents to determine their effectiveness upon SARS and analyze the subsequent results.

It is well-known that SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) is one of the Corona Viral groupings, which of course has always been associated with colds, influenza and killer pneumonias. All known corona viruses are very infectious and are generally considered to be a function of air borne transmission.

As previously mentioned, extensive testing and any variants on DNA recognition were carried out to evaluate the antiviral capabilities of all known antiviral agents. The conclusions on these tests determined that no effectiveness was demonstrated.

As I had shipped my new molecular blood purification system to this particular research facility in January, they decided to conduct a test run on the corona viral groupings using my aforementioned blood purification system.

The head biologist who had worked extensively with my research team in Africa ran tests with all known eleven current corona viral groups, and monitored their results. He also conducted extensive PCR evaluation and within less than 14.4 seconds demonstrated total inactivation of the SARS virus with no deleterious effects upon the remaining blood components.

This system allows the patients pre-saturated highly oxygenated blood to flow up the capillary coil which is then subjected to four UV frequencies, spaced at 200 millisecond separation, the total exposure time at 100 mls /min is 7.2 seconds. The specific UV frequencies create four variants of reactive Oxygen molecules within the patients blood itself.

One of the primary concerns of course is as to how this virus SARS is spreading globally, when it is well known that if you are desirous of testing a new pathogen, all you do is put it in the mail.

BASIL EARLE WAINWRIGHT

Physicist & Nobel nominee

Peter the Czar award Russia

Expo83' Award Winner [email protected]

Disclaimer

Email This Article

MainPage
    http://www.rense.com