2nd Hand Bookshop

Closed Thread

2nd Hand Bookshop

Does anyone knows any 2nd Hand Bookshop in Hong Kong that buys textbooks? My sis-in-law has numerous MBA textbooks she need to sell.

Don't know if these guys specifically buy textbooks, but they are a "recycle" bookstore that specialize in 2nd hand. Great little bookstore & worth checking out....

Flow Organic Bookshop
    1st & 2nd floors,
    40 Lyndhurst Terrace,
    Central
    http://www.flowagain.com/

They're right off the mid-levels escalator.

Any more? Thanks.

Any more bookshop recommendation?

Yes - a new one just opened right in Lan Kwai Fong - perfect for when a beer or two inspires you to a bit of culture.

It's called Muse and it's on the second floor accessed by the staircase that goes up immediately to the left of the Whiskey Priest (don't be put off by the staircase - the shop itself is a nice little place). It's open 11am to 8pm.

PDLM : Since when has beer started inspiring you for culture @ 8PM.

I was just at the Chapter House in Stanley Market over the weekend; they are setting up shop and might use some books for sale. You can find them at:

The Chapter House, Unit C, 1st floor, Realfound Mansion, 30A Stanley Main Street

there's another little bookstore with an even smaller english book collection in sai ying pun if you're looking for it... it's around the chong yip center, right opposite maxim... i think it's called the Spirit Bookstore or something of the like and was reported of in HK mag not too long ago...

There's a new one that recently opened in Wan Chai close to the MTR station (exit A3). It's called Book Attic.

www.bookattic.info

Leisure Book Shop, Chan Man street, Sai Kung.