looking for vinyl toy makers

Closed Thread

looking for vinyl toy makers

I have drawn up a few designs and I would like to get one or two of them made into vinyl figures. I know a lot of artists do it themselves but it really is not my thing and I'm not very skilled at it.

I'm looking for someone who can bring this design to life as a prototype. I've been to a few toy manufacturers however they charge a lot for what I am looking for.

If anyone does this or knows anyone that does this type of work please let me know I've had a hard time finding someone in HK, I would be open to people outside of HK as well.

Thanks in advance!

Its all done on the mainland, even using HK companies who only sub it. Because you have to open a mold its going to cost.

FYI _ if you DO open a mold make sure you get it back in your hand along with the figure. Otherwise the factory WILL use it for their own purpose if you do not place any order with them.

If you pm me your contact details I can out you in touch with a few factories thAt may be able to help. They make toys, and are willing to do ports for cost, buri don't know what your product looks like and how much it would cost or your budget.