Like Tree9Likes

MTR sign "beware of illegal photo taking"

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    you should visit uk's clubbing/night life districts in winter, minus 10 outside with thick snow everywhere, yet some women wear very short skirts and skimpy tops as it was in summer, surprised they don't get pneumonia, even the most adventous hk girl would NOT even dare to do that, there is a chinese saying (要靚唔要命/yiu leng ng yiu meng) which literally means, 'they rather be beautiful than be concerned about their health"
    So right! The worst is up North like Newcastle and places like Sheffield or Nottingham. Girls out clubbing during the winter in what is about as skimpy as swimwear. Ludicrous! Too bad they are so horrible looking up there with their crooked brit teeth and pasty skin. Otherwise I'd be all for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Char Siu King:
    So right! The worst is up North like Newcastle and places like Sheffield or Nottingham. Girls out clubbing during the winter in what is about as skimpy as swimwear. Ludicrous! Too bad they are so horrible looking up there with their crooked brit teeth and pasty skin. Otherwise I'd be all for it.
    there are always mingers in every country as well as fit ones.

Like this:

Name:  3_Girls_at_Space.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  31.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Like this:
    That covers the mingers. What about some fit ones now?

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    That covers the mingers. What about some fit ones now?
    google it.

Some really wicked adult jokes originating from your country coming to mind...

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought:
    Some really wicked adult jokes originating from your country coming to mind...
    I guess, jokes are fine here. go ahead ... share a couple and lets laugh

I saw a girl last night in TST, wasn't late about 9pm and she had the shortest skirt imaginable. She was pretty 'fit' too and didn't mind showing it. It showed alot more than advisable. In fact you could see what undies she was wearing when she was walking down the street!

And no, i didn't have mirrors on my shoes and riding the esculators. And no, i am not 3 foot in height.

Quote Originally Posted by virago:
    I saw a girl last night in TST, wasn't late about 9pm and she had the shortest skirt imaginable. She was pretty 'fit' too and didn't mind showing it. It showed alot more than advisable. In fact you could see what undies she was wearing when she was walking down the street!

And no, i didn't have mirrors on my shoes and riding the esculators. And no, i am not 3 foot in height.
    your story helped a couple people grow 3 inches in height... *drum roll* laying down!

Quote Originally Posted by indianocean:
    I guess, jokes are fine here. go ahead ... share a couple and lets laugh
    No. filler