Like Tree1Likes

Calling all book lovers

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Smile Calling all book lovers

In working toward our mission of promoting the appreciation of art and culture, Yushihouse (Galerie Klee) on Caine Road Mid-Levels forming a book club where book lovers can congregate and share with each other the joy of reading.

Each month we will select a thought provoking book, which we will meet up to discuss.

If you are interested in our book club (free), email us at [email protected].

squid likes this.

The first book that we are going to read and discuss is Milan Kundera's The Unbearable Lightness of Being. Please contact us for additional information.

Hello there - I think a book club is a great idea. So when are you guys planning to meet up to discuss the first book?

Arrow Meeting Time

Quote Originally Posted by fritter:
    Hello there - I think a book club is a great idea. So when are you guys planning to meet up to discuss the first book?
    Our first meeting will be held at the end of this November/early December. Please email us your availability and contact number, so that we can select a time that will fit most people’s schedules.

So far our meeting time candidates are the followings:
    -Saturday (after 5pm) _______
    -Sunday ________

Please list all possible times in the email. Thank you.

Where to get a copy of The Unbearable Lightness of Being

Several of you asked me how to obtain a copy of our first book. As of today, copies of this book should be available at Commercial Press (TST and Causeway Bay, perhaps others as well, please call to confirm) and Dymocks (Repulse Bay, K11, IFC, Central) for purchase.

Wink More

Swindon and Hong Kong Book Centre do not carry this book. But you can always check out available copies from HK public libraries.

Arrow Meeting Time

Our club meeting on The Unbearable Lightness of Being is to be held on the 4th of December (Saturday) at 5pm. If you haven't signed up yet, please email us at [email protected] so that we know you are coming.

Happy reading!

i'll be there

I am slightly perturbed by your "mission of promoting the appreciation of art and culture" but will happily come along and have a chat about the book.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast